People beyond PLANT FELLOWS
General contact address:
Please use this email address for general questions concerning PLANT FELLOWS activities, objectives and services.
PLANT FELLOWS has set up a Programme Office to respond to queries and for assistance.
Mrs. Romy Kohlmann, M.A. - programme coordinator - is the first contact point for all applicants and fellows.
Moreover her duties consist of:
- First contact point concerning the application portal and process
- Development of standardized templates for the application process
- Development of communication channels between fellows
- Coordination and administration of the evaluation and selection process
- Organisation of the PLANT FELLOWS annual meetings
- Course administration and organisation of the PLANT FELLOWS training programme
- Supervision of payments to fellows
- Promotion of PLANT FELLOWS
- Development and maintenance of the PLANT FELLOWS website
- Communication with the fellows through the entire livecycle of a fellowship
Romy Kohlmann, M.A.
Programme officer of PLANT FELLOWS
Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center
ETH-Zurich, LFW B 51
Tel. 0041 44 632 47 96 Available: Mon-Thu
The executive managers of the Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center, Dr. Melanie Paschke and Dr. Manuela Dahinden manage the Programme Office.
Dr. Manuela Dahinden
- Promotion of the programme and announcement of calls
- Development of PLANT FELLOWS website
- Promotion of academia-industry partnerships
Dr. Melanie Paschke
- Curriculum development of the PLANT FELLOWS training programme
- Supervision of mentorships
- Supervision of the Personal development plan as well as the Gender Action Plan
The Coordinator of PLANT FELLOWS, the University of Zurich, is the legal entity acting as the intermediary between the host organisations and the European Commission. Notably, Prof. Ueli Grossniklaus, former president of the Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center, acts as the chair of the PLANT FELLOWS programme.
Prof. Dr. Ueli Grossniklaus