Career Development Programme
PLANT FELLOWS offers a structured postdoctoral Career Development Programme.
PLANT FELLOWS established a Career Development Programme in the area of life-long learning that supports postdoctoral fellows in building a strong portfolio of competencies. Important questions the programme address: How can I develop my research career? What competencies do I need on an international level? What skills should I develop?
To get an overview about our Career Development Programme please see our latest flyer.
Please also see the PLANT FELLOWS Training Guide for further information about the PLANT FELLOWS Career Development programme. It comprises information about:
- - the PLANT FELLOWS Training and Qualification Programme
- - the description of complementary training courses
- - the skill courses for personal development/ courses in research skills and methods
- in Plant Sciences offered by the host organisations
- - the PLANT FELLOWS Annual Meetings
- - how to set up and manage the Personal Development Plan
- - industrial placements and internships during the fellowship
Unique in its kind, the fellows of the programme have the opportunity to obtain a PLANT FELLOWS Training Programme Certification after successfully completing the whole Training and Qualification Programme.